Please read this cancellation policy before booking your appointment.
I work by appointment only. Please be respectful of my time, as I am with yours.
We understand things come up in life. Your schedule is important to us. Please respect our time by confirming your appointments.
Appointments reminders are sent out 48 hours in advance. If you are unable to keep your appointment for any reason, please contact us by phone or text at 480-447-6244 or email email@example.com
Cancelled appointments less than 24 hours of scheduled appointment will assess a fee of $25. Clients who no-show without cancelling will assess a fee of $50. All fees must be paid in full before scheduling additional services. You may reschedule your appointment up to 24 hours in advance with no cancellation fees.
If you no-show your appointment and are planning to redeem a Groupon , your Groupon will be redeemded as a no-show fee. I highly recommentd that you call or text 480-447-6244 to reschedule your appointment.
We love ALL our clients! We just want you to show up! If you truly must reschedule, please do so before the 24-hour deadline.
Prepaid package deals booked will be charged at full price value for all applicable cancellation or no-show fees.
Effective April 30, 2019
We value your health at Desert Solutions Skin Therapy and want you to know that safety is priority one.
Please reschedule your appointment if you:
*Are feeling ill, experiencing coughing, sneezing, loss of taste or smell, fever, fatigue or difficulty breathing.
*Have recently traveled in the last 30 days from a Covid-19 hotspot.
*Have come into contact with anyone infected with the virus or suspect you may have.
*Have been in gatherings of 10 or more in the last 15 days.
We have taken and implemented every reasonable precaution including but not limited to:
*Each Client Must sign a Covid-19 Release Waiver prior to appointment.
*Client temperature may be taken at the door. Temperature of 99.5 degrees or higher will be rescheduled.
*All hard surfaces including a vinyl fitted sheet will be sanitized between clients
*Face masks must be worn by both Esthetician and client EXCEPT where impossible to perform service.
*Face Shield shall be worn by Esthetician along with face mask while working on Client's face.
Per Signature Salon Studios: (Building Landlord)
*Practice social distancing when possible.
*Guests must wear a mask while entering and exiting the building and in all common areas.
*Guests will be provided with hand sanitizer or hand soap. Guests must sanitize hands upon entering and exiting suite.
*Guests must wait outside in their car until your appointment time. Guests will be texted when we are ready for your appointment. (So sorry about this one! They have removed all chairs from the lobby.)
Per the Az Dept of Health Services:
FOR BUSINESSES - The Department of Health Services recommends the following additional steps be taken by barbers and cosmetologists:
• Maintain physical distancing, to the extent possible.
• Provide and require employees to wear masks when possible.
• For salon treatments that require touching someone’s face, provide and require employees to wear gloves when possible.
• Provide access to soap and water for handwashing or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer at stations around the store, salon or spa for use by employees and clients. Require employees to wash hands immediately before and after providing client service.
• For treatments/appointments that don’t require touching the client’s face, clients should be encouraged to wear masks for their protection.
• Operate with reduced occupancy and capacity based on the size of the business location with special attention to limiting areas where customers and employees can congregate.
• Wipe any pens, counters, or hard surfaces between use or customer.
• Implement comprehensive sanitation protocols.
• Implement symptom screening for employees prior to the start of their shift. • Consider offering cloth face coverings to employees and visitors to wear.
• Consider operating by appointment-only to manage occupancy levels.
• Arrange waiting areas, service areas, and break rooms to provide for appropriate physical distancing and sanitize areas regularly between use.
• Consider posting signs advising customers and employees of expectations and guidance.
• Consider not charging late/cancellation fees if someone cannot make their appointment due to illness.
• Train all employees in the above safety actions.
Come alone to your appointment unless appointment is for a minor. Chairs have been removed from the lobby. Absolutely no more than 1 guest at a time in the treatment room.
Only bring the minimum of items with you, i.e. keys and method of payment. Online payments credit payments are preferred. Please, let's keep cash handling to a minimum.
Sorry, no hugging at this time, but I still love you!, Let's keep it a nice wave an friendly smile.
I so look forward to seeing you again!
If you are on any prescription medication for the skin, please consult with us BEFORE booking your appointment. Many medications will prohibit you from having a treatment.
The medications include, but are not limited to:
Adapalene / Epiduo Forte
Additional contraindications include: cold sores, fevers, infections, sunburns
We're going to be using acids or enzymes. It is best NOT to shave the day of receiving service.
Ready to buy? Click the link to purchase the Groupon. Return here to book online!
For Groupon Options 1,2 & 3 - Use this link
To schedule your Groupon Facial below: Simply go to the SPECIAL OFFERS Category and select the appropriate Groupon treatment!
ALL EXPIRED GROUPONS HONORED AT FULL RATE
(Must have voucher number to redeem)
Try a customized facial for this amazingly low price. 50 minutes of professional products and a complimentary arm and hand massage. Extractions included.
Professional Dermalplaning performed with a complete facial including masque. Superior treatment for exfoliating the skin using a scalpel-like tool to abrade the skin.
This Deluxe treatment will leave you feeling relaxed. Microdermabrasion uses crystals to abrade the skin in a mechanical fashion while leaving your skin as smooth as possible.